Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stereophonics :D

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by xxmissbirdyxx, Sep 9, 2009.

1. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Yey just got tickets to see their gig at Cardiff Castle on the 3rd of October!

Anyone here like them!?
  2. I liked them years ago.. Liked the Performance and Cocktails album :)
  3. charles

charles Senior Member

They're sick!

JEEP was good and performance and cocktails.

Dakota is the only song I like of newer stuff really
  4. xxmissbirdyxx

EEEE im so excited haha! Tickets were only £12.50 :D
  5. now thats a bargain for tickets :D i've not been to a live music Gig since Ben Kweller earlier this year :)
  6. Becky

Becky Member

Awe I so want to go, my boyfriend works in Zooport errr Newport so we go to gigs in Cardiff sometimes (saw The Killers and Snow Patrol at the CIA this year).

'least I have The Prodigy to forward to :D
  7. xxmissbirdyxx

Ohhh im jealous! I loveee the killers! I wanted to go and see them but couldn't get tickets! :(

I saw Oasis in June... now they've split up :/ good job I went to see them when I did lol.
  8. Becky

Becky Member

The Killers were good, sounded great Mr Brightside was epic and we got right to the front.

However Snow Patrol were so much better, played to the crowd a bit more
  9. Damn I feel old :lol: before Ben Kweller the only other band i've seen in the recent years has been the Rolling Stones and Aerosmith :lol:
  10. Greg

Greg Active Member

Saw The Prodigy at Reading, awesome live performance!
    Didn't realize how many tracks I knew, they had a huge crowd, one of the biggest I've seen & everyone was going nuts!!
  11. Becky

Becky Member

I saw the live footage and couldn't get tickets to see them in Wales for my birthday which was gutting, Luckily they're doing some smaller venues in January and are coming to Bournemouth. Good times :D

Also got tickets to see Eddie Izzard in Nov can't wait
  12. nice :D I saw Eddie years back too :D interviewed him for my radio course at uni :D
  13. Becky

Becky Member

I love him so much :( couple rows from the front too, should be interesting
  14. He's very good live ... one of the best :) Billy Connelly is better but only just in my opinion :) LOL
  15. Becky

Becky Member

meh don't like billy Connelly, but each to their own. Saw Jimmy Carr in July he was pretty good. Also managed to get tickets for Frankie Boyle in May '10
  16. LOL @ Frankie Boyle.. I missed his tickets..

Also want to get tickets for Bill Bailey next time he's in the Oxford / London area .. I missed his tickets for his last gig too :(
  17. Becky

Becky Member

I was lucky, was browsing the interwebs when I couldn't sleep and saw he announced a 2nd date so I snapped up a couple. I'd looooove to see Bill Bailey live, my friend did last year said he was hilarious
  18. charles

charles Senior Member

i went to see killers at cia for sams town tour. were great!

went to see mcr there a few years ago as well as was also free tickets.. shameful but they were actually o.k live!
  19. Becky

Becky Member

lol it's only shameful if you paid good money to see them :)
  20. xxmissbirdyxx

:O You saw jimmy carr :( Hes in cardiff in November but the tickets have sold out :/

I saw lee evans last Sept :D He was fab