• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Stereophonics :D

charles

TIDY!

They're sick!

JEEP was good and performance and cocktails.

Dakota is the only song I like of newer stuff really

C

chrismitchell

now thats a bargain for tickets :D i've not been to a live music Gig since Ben Kweller earlier this year :)

Awe I so want to go, my boyfriend works in Zooport errr Newport so we go to gigs in Cardiff sometimes (saw The Killers and Snow Patrol at the CIA this year).

'least I have The Prodigy to forward to :D

Ohhh im jealous! I loveee the killers! I wanted to go and see them but couldn't get tickets! :(

I saw Oasis in June... now they've split up :/ good job I went to see them when I did lol.

The Killers were good, sounded great Mr Brightside was epic and we got right to the front.

However Snow Patrol were so much better, played to the crowd a bit more

C

chrismitchell

Damn I feel old :lol: before Ben Kweller the only other band i've seen in the recent years has been the Rolling Stones and Aerosmith :lol:

Greg

Becky said:
'least I have The Prodigy to forward to :D
Saw The Prodigy at Reading, awesome live performance!
Didn't realize how many tracks I knew, they had a huge crowd, one of the biggest I've seen & everyone was going nuts!!

I saw the live footage and couldn't get tickets to see them in Wales for my birthday which was gutting, Luckily they're doing some smaller venues in January and are coming to Bournemouth. Good times :D

Also got tickets to see Eddie Izzard in Nov can't wait

C

chrismitchell

He's very good live ... one of the best :) Billy Connelly is better but only just in my opinion :) LOL

meh don't like billy Connelly, but each to their own. Saw Jimmy Carr in July he was pretty good. Also managed to get tickets for Frankie Boyle in May '10

C

chrismitchell

LOL @ Frankie Boyle.. I missed his tickets..

Also want to get tickets for Bill Bailey next time he's in the Oxford / London area .. I missed his tickets for his last gig too :(

I was lucky, was browsing the interwebs when I couldn't sleep and saw he announced a 2nd date so I snapped up a couple. I'd looooove to see Bill Bailey live, my friend did last year said he was hilarious

charles

i went to see killers at cia for sams town tour. were great!

went to see mcr there a few years ago as well as was also free tickets.. shameful but they were actually o.k live!