Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stationery

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by NeonThunder, Dec 11, 2014.

1. NeonThunder

NeonThunder Active Member

So its pretty obvious most of us get our business printed by someone professionally but do you do the same with you letterheads or do you print them yourself when you print a letter or invoice etc.

2. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I don't have any stationary. Never needed any.

Only thing I have is a invoice that I use to generate a PDF for e-mailing to clients.

3. NeonThunder

NeonThunder Active Member

I like printed pretty things lol

4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I can't say I use too much stationary any more either, still have them designed (well the old ones anyway - they're due a change soon too).... I kind of went paper free (keeps the tree huggers happy :p) wherever possible. I can print invoices, and do if asked, but I just email them now... seriously it saves a fair few quid each time when you consider how much recorded delivery, envelopes, ink and decent quality paper costs.

5. *stationery ;)

6. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Always fancied some letter press cards mind.

Not to give out. Just to touch and look at. ;)

NeonThunder likes this.
  7. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I'm forever getting those two muddled up lol

fips likes this.
  8. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Me too.

9. Paper free here, apart from Project Agreement documents, which I print myself as often clients want a physical copy for the signature. I'm always happy to have it signed digitally and help them out if they don't know how to do it though.

10. rosie1

rosie1 New Member

I have printed business before but never did a letter head.