Startup...

Lewis Thompson

Hey Everyone,

Fan of Sport? Great, you would like to hear this...

I've been trying to think of a business startup idea that is in relation to sport, something that sport fans would enjoy to play. The sport that we would target would be Football.

There are a few websites and applications out there that do a similar thing e.g. Sky Bet Super 6, Fantasy Football etc. My idea is to create a platform for Footballs fan, where you create an account and build a 6 a side squad with 3 substitutions for the season. The players that you choose gain points throughout the season depending on how they play in real life. You will be able to create leagues with your friends, or join a world league.

I love Football, it's a huge passion for myself and I want to create something that other Football fans can enjoy. If you think this is a good idea and something people would join and play let me know, if you think there are any changes or improvements or you have any other suggestions just comment below.

Thank you.

Lewis :)

I think this may struggle. Not because it's a bad idea but because you're going into a VERY crowded market place dominated by big businesses who can afford to plough millions into marketing their fantasy football league.

Back