Starting a new line

SixFootSouthern

This is my first post on this forum after searching through various other graphic design forums this one seems to be the most friendly for screen printers who aren't necessarily full blown artists.

We recently started up as screen printing business about 6 months and have recently started to become somewhat busy which is nice. We have started a store online that will begin to carry American made brands, environmentally friendly, or WRAP certified brands.

That being said I have ideas for a pet related apparel that I would like to offer up on our online store as a side project such as t-shirts and such. I already have some ideas of how I would like the brand to move with and have a few pieces of artwork ready but I would really like to bring a graphic designer on to help move the process forward and design a cohesive line.

I would be looking to provide a royalty deal were the artist would get a percentage of the profit, looking at around 20%, we would be providing the printing and advertising needed to sell the items, and we would have a non-revocable license to the artwork.

We are looking to sell these shirts for about $15-$20 so you are looking at a profit of around 3 US dollars for every shirt we can sell. These will be printed on a very nice quality Bella Canvas made in the USA shirt so after fixed cost the profits will be between $8-$13 dollars so you are looking to at about $2-$3 per shirt that we sell.

The pet line would have a cartoon-ish fun fee. If interested message me. I'm definitely flexible since this is a "pet" project of mine.

Back