Started a new blog and need some critasism

adamisthedaddy

Hey guys an gals

Started a new blog at the turn of new year in an attempt to keep me sketching! I've proposed to myself that I strum out a sketch everyday for the year and that way I can see if/how I've progressed and try out new things in areas I need to work on Shading/Rendering/Layout

Thing is my site is really simple (which was a design choice) and I feel it could be lacking in ways of ordering the sketches or just little elements like the social aspects and I've seen too much of it recently i need a fresh set of eyes

I'd love some feedback

Attacking Paper Adam :D

The first thing I would say is if you're blogging then check your spelling ( please look at your post headline!)

I think a sketch a day will be a wonderful thing to look back and record over 356 days like a timeframe movie.

I'm doing the same sorta thing at the moment, mines titles "A Doodle a Day", got a thread on here so feel free to contribute. Regarding the blog it really doesn't matter about the style or colours etc, the blog is about your sketches and as long as they are presented well then all is good.

Back