• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Star Wars Society

berry

Anyone know of any Star Wars Societies or how to track them down? I'm trying to get hold of some characters for a weekend promotion.
Actually any SCi Fi group would be good Trekkies or Dr Who

Kevin

How about The Flat Earth Society ?

Basically, these guys believe the earth is flat and that nobody knows because there are giant ice walls at the edges which are guarded by a secret world government. I think inviting some of these guys might get you some interesting conversations *cough* :cool:

Jimlad

Hehe I'd love to see a heist pulled by guys dressed like that. He looks like he's about to do a stick-up for some reason.

C

chrismitchell

Berry said:
Awesome!, now how do I get a dozen of you lot up to Newcastle to play over the Easter Weekend!!!
Offer each of them a copy of Star Wars on Laserdisk and get Timbo to dress up in the Gold Bikini :eek: :lol:

mrp2049

Berry said:
Awesome!, now how do I get a dozen of you lot up to Newcastle to play over the Easter Weekend!!!
they are actually a really good collective, there is probably a group of them closer to you then you know...one could be in your workplace...but seriously they do loads for charity, so I find it hard to complain about them.

berry

mrp2049 said:
they are actually a really good collective, there is probably a group of them closer to you then you know...one could be in your workplace...but seriously they do loads for charity, so I find it hard to complain about them.

So.... where do I start contacting them?