Star Wars Episode VII to shoot in the UK

Tony Hardy said:
Wonder how you get to be an extra? :)
I'd imagine they'd use agencies to source them, or they'd put up casting calls. I know that the 501st Garrison (Star Wars costuming group) have already told Disney that they're more than happy to help out too.

I might talk to my old mate, through him I got to be an extra in Gladiator when it was being filmed :)

chrismitchell said:
I might talk to my old mate, through him I got to be an extra in Gladiator when it was being filmed :)
I bet that was brilliant! I have a friend that was an extra in Scott Pilgrim vs The World, and she's just been in Godzilla too! Sadly she didn't meet Bryan Cranston.

chrismitchell said:
That's awesome :) What was it like/what did you have to do? Can you see yourself in the film?

Yeah that's pretty awesome, wonder how all that stuff works... I'd love to be in a film!

Tony Hardy said:
That's awesome :) What was it like/what did you have to do? Can you see yourself in the film?
yup.. you can see my back when Russell Crow puts his hand on one of the legionnaires shoulders (in the fight with the North Men at the beginning of the film) I'm sitting next to the guy with my back to the camera, my mate was the one with Russell Crows hand on his shoulder. Was a lot of fun... albeit, bloody cold LOL.

It would be good for the English mattress business as well.

star-wars-behind-the-scenes-09.jpg

Back