Stamp?

GibbonIt

Hi Guys,
Sorry I haven't been on lately, been incredibly busy. I hope to join in on some of the weekly challenges (they look great fun).
Just a quickie. I am looking at getting some stamps printed for a venture I am experimenting with. These are hand drawn 'vintage' style, but cannot seem to find a printer that could print one or two one off stamp design that I will have drawn myself (relatively large). See something like this.
Any Ideas?
Thanks

you mean 'rubber stamps' not postage stamps... are you after the actual stamp or the printed image?
never used them and we may have some 'printers' on the forum that may be an option too but you could try rubberstamps.co.uk for the physical stamp (you'd need the ink mat)
Another option if it's the stamp is get a rubber sheet (few mm thick), print the design and then cut it out with a nice sharp scalpel which you then stick onto a block of wood....

Hi Levi,
Thanks will have a look around that site.
Yes, I am looking for a rubber stamp that is relatively large (50mm) tall for a hand drawn design (this could potentially be recreated on the pc).
Thanks

Just thought I'd update this post.

I designed and ordered a stamp design for packaging/envelopes from English Stamp (as recommended by floriographic), its small and simple - but I wanted to test the stamp quality before ordering a larger one.

I ordered at around Midday and the stamp was with me the next day - the quality of the stamp is great too, I'd certainly recommend them. I'll post some photos of the stamp stamped on something when I get the chance.

0583e90388.png
636a426186.png

Cool!

i've been thinking of ordering from English Stamp for a while now and I've seen they do some big, bad boy stamps too.

Aslo been looking at making my own, a little like this:

6fd50fc7279fab3e4f43aa7ca1e76832.jpg

Scotty do you have the cutting tools to do a Linocut stamp? If not I have a little set here I no longer use, would be happy to send it on if you can make use of it.

Lee-Ann said:
Scotty do you have the cutting tools to do a Linocut stamp? If not I have a little set here I no longer use, would be happy to send it on if you can make use of it.
I don't Lee-Ann and I could very much make use of one! :)

I'll be happy to send you the money for it and of course cover the P+P.

I've been doing a fair bit of vintage style typography recently and I fancy doing some block/stamp print t-shirts.
Way back I used to design an sell a lot of V-Dub shirts and I made some stamps for the swing tags similar to that pic I posted and I remember it was great fun and I'd love to do it again,

I love carving stuff as I find it's great therapy. :)

scotty said:
I don't Lee-Ann and I could very much make use of one! :)

I'll be happy to send you the money for it and of course cover the P+P.

I've been doing a fair bit of vintage style typography recently and I fancy doing some block/stamp print t-shirts.
Way back I used to design an sell a lot of V-Dub shirts and I made some stamps for the swing tags similar to that pic I posted and I remember it was great fun and I'd love to do it again,

I love carving stuff as I find it's great therapy. :)
No need, it's just taking up space!

Pop over your address and I'll get it in the post on Monday. :)

I got me some lino cutters now thanks to Lee-Ann.

THANK YOU!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You're welcome :)

I was a bit worried I'd be hunted down and jailed for sending sharp objects through the post. :lol:

Back