Spot UV Printers - Recommendations?

S

Sean Lee-Amies

Got a client interested in Spot UV business cards, any one got any suggestions?

I've used Aubergine Print for years, not the cheapest but their quality and service is very good and worth a bit extra.

Especially if you need to put your name to it and don't want to have to pass on problems to your client. I've never used their UV, but I think they do a big run every months and so good deals to get in on it whilst they've got the presses set up.

Worth a call.

Aubergine Print Limited • Unit 7 • Hoyle Road • Hillcrest Park • Calverton • Nottinghamshire • NG14 6QJ
telephone: 01636 812 600 • freephone: 0800 096 0033 • freefax: 0800 096 0044 • email: [email protected]

I requested a price pack, but it seems their Spot UV is only available with one side of the business card as black, which won't work with the design I have in mind.

The quality of the ones from Printing.com is good but you've just missed the 1/2 price sale and they're a bit pricey otherwise.

Ahh that's a shame. Yes Levi, I got a quote earlier, just looking for some options :)

Can't really suggest anyone else.... I don't get much call for spot printing :(

I'll have to defer to the others on this one :)

I have a HUGE sample pack from marqetspace, honestly its enormous and contains literally everything you'd ever want to show a client.

I used a company called Rugby Printer for spot UV recently, they screwed up the first order and it had to be re-printed. I would only use them if there was no rush to have them delivered.

Back