Spot UV Cards - Print-mate.co.uk

DAVOR

Has anybody used the Print-mate.co.uk? Would you recommend them?

I will be getting myself some business cards made soon and I am contemplating a spot UV finish. They have the best prices I have found so far:

Spot UV Business Cards, Free Next Day Delivery, Printed in UK

I know cheap doesn't mean good, so would not be interested unless they are decent printers. Does anyone have any experience of them.

Thanks

Boss Hog, am I right in saying that you don't currently do spot uv business cards? I had a look on your site but didn't see the option, more than a few people have been complimentary on your services in other threads.

I would probably be looking at 500 business cards - 400gsm, full colour both sides, matt laminated, with one side spot uv.

Boss Hog, am I right in saying that you don't currently do spot uv business cards? I had a look on your site but didn't see the option, more than a few people have been complimentary on your services in other threads.

I would probably be looking at 500 business cards - 400gsm, full colour both sides, matt laminated, with one side spot uv.

Unfortunately not, at least not short runs like you require, sorry. If you can do without the Spot Uv then see here...

http://www.graphicdesignforums.co.u...nated-business-cards-25-gdf-members-only.html

...or if you try out above let us know how you get on.

Hi,

If you send me your email address I can get a quote over to you for Spot UV Business Cards?

Good quality, service and price!

Kind Regards,

Emma

Thanks. If I go with just the matt laminate, I will defo be in touch with you. I need to have a good think about it.

Hi,

If you send me your email address I can get a quote over to you for Spot UV Business Cards?

Good quality, service and price!

Kind Regards,

Emma

Hi Emma,

What print company are you from? It may be 1-2 weeks before I will be in a position to move forward but I would do no harm to get price info.

Hi,

No worries, I understnad that somethings can take time moving forward.

I'm an Account Manager for Bishops Printers, I can do a quote for you for the Matt Laminted Spot UV Business Card if you would like to get price info?

Kind Regards,

Emma

Back