Spot Gloss Buisness Cards - 250ish

CSparkes

Hi

Looking for recommendations on a printer to get some smart business cards made wit ha spot gloss finish on some parts of card.

Colour both sides.

Quantity around 200-250

Cheers

Craig

I haven't used them but Berry reckons PrintedEasy do pretty good work and I've seen they've got spot UV listed as a £150 option.

linky and iirc Sarah (the forum member for them) aid something about sending out a sample pack if we asked too, not sure whats in it though.

They've been getting lots of good press on DF, and as Levi says looks like they have a flat fee of £150.00 for spot varnish. I think a flat fee is common practice so you may want to look at a larger quantity (if possible) just to make getting the spot varnish more economical/worthwhile :)

I was going to go with PrintedEasy for my cards after seeing the praise they've been getting on here and the prices seemed good! :up: I wanted the same thing - 250, printed both sides with a Spot UV on one side.

Only reason I didn't order with them was because I managed to get them done for free locally

Anon. said:
I was going to go with PrintedEasy for my cards after seeing the praise they've been getting on here and the prices seemed good! :up: I wanted the same thing - 250, printed both sides with a Spot UV on one side.

Only reason I didn't order with them was because I managed to get them done for free locally

info please robert!!

haha, Unfortunately it's only a one off.

My girlfriend works in a marketing department and she said she'd ask the printers they use for a quote. She's worked with them for years and thought they might give her a good price - wasn't wrong either!! :D

Aww looks like i missed out on this lovely thread whilst i was sunning myself in Cuba! Thanks for all the praise guys, and you're all right - it is a flat rate of £150 for spot uv on business cards, and i can send anyone samples if they want one.

And Levi - the sample pack is just different examples of paper stocks and sizes and different laminations etc. You get a nice free wall planner too :)

Back