Spiritual designs for T-shirt Business

Talyn71

We are starting a new T-Shirts business with Laser engraved wood accessories; and looking for fresh new art for t-shirts & Vector Art designs for laser engraving to be featured on our website.

We are looking for all types of Spiritual designs, such as but not limited to. Sacred Geometry, Sacred Symbols, Crop Circles, Sacred Chakras, Native American Art, Zodiac Signs Series Art.

We pay 20% net profit per shirt, 10% on accessory or any products sold with your design. Prices will range from $10 - $500.

1. Designs are anywhere from 1 - 6 colors, with a maximum size of 12 x 16 inches. Avoid using the garment color as an element of your design.

2. Submissions should be 640 x 800 pixels (keep file size below 10MB please).

3. Background should be your suggested shirt color & should be added in your Notes.

Those who are interested and feel they want to work with me send me a message for more info.

Thank You Love & Light

Talyn71 said:
We are starting a new T-Shirts business with Laser engraved wood accessories; and looking for fresh new art for t-shirts & Vector Art designs for laser engraving to be featured on our website.

We are looking for all types of Spiritual designs, such as but not limited to. Sacred Geometry, Sacred Symbols, Crop Circles, Sacred Chakras, Native American Art, Zodiac Signs Series Art.

We pay 20% net profit per shirt, 10% on accessory or any products sold with your design. Prices will range from $10 - $500.

1. Designs are anywhere from 1 - 6 colors, with a maximum size of 12 x 16 inches. Avoid using the garment color as an element of your design.

2. Submissions should be 640 x 800 pixels (keep file size below 10MB please).

3. Background should be your suggested shirt color & should be added in your Notes.

Those who are interested and feel they want to work with me send me a message for more info.

Thank You Love & Light
Harry
[email protected]

Back