Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sourcing tools for designers

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by MichaelKR, Oct 14, 2011.

1. MichaelKR

MichaelKR Junior Member

Hello boys and girls,

I'm new to the forum. I found this place by Google-ing the oddest thing. Not gonna say what...

I just thought it might be worth throwing my hat in the ring here. As an IT company I deal with a lot of the hardware and software that designers use day in and day out . I know that if you're a freelancer then it's easy enough to walk into an Apple store and pick up both the computer and the software you need with a swipe of a credit card.

However from working with the PR / Marketing / Advertising people and their ilk I know that when things go wrong, you don't want to be waiting hours to get it sorted. We can also source your higher end stuff like Wacom play-things and AutoCAD :)

Sadly I myself am not a creative person. The last artistic thing I did was paint a picture of my dog for my mum at the age of 11 as her birthday pressie. Kids give such **** presents don't they?

If I can help, please do get in touch. 0203 051 2789

IT Support and SME IT Support Services London, UK | Online Backup | Remote Access | VoIP Internet Phone Systems