Sound Engineer Logo Ideas

JordanPlantDesign

hi guys, looking for some feedback and any ideas people could help me put forward with a client im working with.

im currently creating a audio based logo based on the word 'PATCH' client is wanting more of a subtle Logo very stripped and simple but at the same time to be used as the letter T and be based predominantly around recording and sound i.e microphones

i have put a few suggestive ideas to him thus far and was wondering if anyone had any input they could give me.

any help would be greatly received

Attachments

• patch boshell logo copy.jpg
    patch boshell logo copy.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 17
Top two look like "u"'s, and reads PAUCH.
Bottom left - could be a steering wheel with an airbag, I'm not getting 'sound' from it. - perhaps variant sizes in the lines instead of symmetrical.
Bottom right - arched text looks childlike, and the microphone is phallic.
Bottom center - look like Minions trapped in cages - just not feeling it.

Usually ideas are your department, and I'll be helpful towards anything you come up with.

Honestly, first thing I thought of was a pair of headphones, if it encompassed the word patch, the cord could be the sound-wave, and have "sound engineer' underneath.

thanks for the advise,
im trying to get some incorporation of a letter 'T' into a microphone sort of idea.
i Like the how you mentioned as headphones but client is swaying more towards the microphone imagery.

Wouldn't a mic from the side (like one of the more usual ones on a stand) resemble a letter T more?

Can you do something with the idea of a modular synth patch? A client name that perfectly matches something in their industry is a gift!

Does it have to be the T, the old 'retro' mics from the side could easily make a P shape

Back