Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some of my Graffiti

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Aarlev, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Thought I'd post some of my old Graffiti stuff. I'm planning on making a font out of some of this or try to incorporate it in to some Design work somehow or start doing developing it into some more typographical type of stuff for handdrawn logos etc. But yeah it's just finding the time that's the hard part.

(All of this is legal work)

2. tim

tim Senior Member

WOOOOOWWW! That's amazing!
  3. very nice Soren :D I like it :D
  4. shaqal

shaqal Member

Wow, it's awsome.
    How long did you spend on one graffiti?
  5. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Thanks guys!

@shaqal: It depends on the complexity, but sketches usually take me about 3-4 hours, and a painting (Again depending on size and complexity) about 6-8 hours.
  6. blimey :) good on ya for that patience :) if you make it into a working font.. let me know .. would love to have the .ttf of it :)
  7. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Nice stuff man, I need to start writing again (legally, of course *ahem*). Been out of it far too long.
  8. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

Thats some really nice stuff there Aarlev. Ive always been interested in graffiti art but have never managed to quite grasp it myself...
  9. eneyekay

eneyekay Member

awesome work... and I love this:

10. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Thanks Nik.

That's one of my personal favourites as well. I think I'm gonna trace it up in illustrator soon and jazz it up a bit.
  11. Michae

Michae Member

Wow Aarlev, that's really cool :)
  12. ThomasHardy

ThomasHardy Junior Member

Really nice stuff, I enjoyed a bit of graffiti sketching in my exercise books back at school.

I hope all your stuff is in legal places :p
  13. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Yep all legal. Would never dream of doing it in illegal places :p

I find the whole thing quite ironic though. People call it vandalism but then celebrate Street Artist like Banksy and buy his art for millions. :)