Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Logos

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by walker, May 12, 2011.

1. walker

walker Junior Member

Hello Everyone!

I'm new here and just looking for some feedback on some of the logos i have done.
    I have been using deviant art but not getting any real feedback so thought i'd try elsewhere!

The first one i'd like feedback on is : Leaf Design
    I do this as a hobby and am self taught. I was considering creating my own website and was coming up with some design ideas for logos... this one of many different names.

Image :

Second : Feel The Magic. FTM for short.
    FTM was a logo i made as i wanted to try something new and i think it turned out pretty well!

Image :

Third : Purple Petal Designs
    I made this also just for fun and as you can see I went down the coloured objects route.

Image :

Fourth : Crossed Telecoms
    I also made this for fun and as i was quite bored and had no knew ideas or projects.

Image :

I'm just looking to see what people think of some of my work. It may be simple but i am not experienced with Illustrator or Photoshop.

2. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Imo I think they are quite predictable as logos.

The 'purple' text in Purple Petal Designs logo is too dark, can't really see it because of the simialr background color. I don't really understand the Feel The Magic, why are certain letters bold?

I quite like Crossed Telecoms.

I think there is lots of room for improvement in all the logos, but your on for a good start.
  3. marklogan

marklogan Member

I think for a starting point you're on the right tracks. If you aren't that experienced with Illustrator or Photoshop you've done a good job. Like GilmoreVisuals says, they are a bit predictable, especially the leaf one which has been done a good few times before. There's a few good books on logos out there if you want some inspiration. Have a look through Amazon and read the reviews. The ones where they explain the reasoning behind the design process are the best in my opinion. Like I said though, you're doing well if you're inexperienced with the software
  4. litmusbranding

litmusbranding Junior Member

I like your work. All logos are excellent but I really like Crossed Telecoms Logo