Society Branding, promotion

isccppn

So I was wondering if I could get some feedback or suggestions on the promotional material I have designed for my university's Art Society? The logo is fine but I am having trouble seeking a second font to pair it with, and some ideas on how to present it through physical and social media advertising via the facebook group.

Here is what has been put out so far:

tye-dye social.jpg tie-dye workshop banner copy.jpg Exquisite drawing workshop.jpg

The logotype is called 'Maskoolin' - I thought a bolder typeface with red would make it more eye-catching when people scroll through.

Also below is a current idea I have where aside from the logo, a blank canvas says a different title for a workshop running.

IMG_1238.jpg

Much appreciated :)

The paintbrush looks like it's pointing away from the text, which is a bit distracting. Would you put the logo the otherside or flip the brush?

How would Montserrat look

The paintbrush looks like it's pointing away from the text, which is a bit distracting. Would you put the logo the otherside or flip the brush?

How would Montserrat look

I never thought about that but I'll definitely look into it, most likely flip it as it'll act more as if it were an arrow towards the infomation?

Well it's pointing away from the information, which draws the eye in that direction, in my opinion.

Things like photographs with people, I always flip them if they are not facing in towards the information, otherwise it looks like they are looking away from the information, which you don't want.

Back