Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sociaty bites

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by G mason, Aug 12, 2009.

1. G mason

G mason Member

hi guys and girls,

due to things out of my control ive had to fold masons toon studio so,my website is no more:cry:. anyhow ive updated my information and changed the email addy.

Anyone wants a freelance cartoonist ive got plenty of time on my hands.
  2. aww damn dude :( thats not good :(
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Sorry to hear that G Mason, was that a shop you had then?
    Why close your website if you'll still be working on a freelance basis?
  4. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Does that mean your shop is also closed???

--- Grimsby artist opens online cartoons shop
    Monday, August 03
  5. G mason

G mason Member

i dont want to go it to it too deeply because im still quite annoyed and bitter ,basicly the last six months ive been working on a goverment scheme called test trading . that came to an end so i went for more funding but people who are not artists cannot see beond the end of the pencils they push. ive had to close the shop and site down and throw my pride in the bin on the way to the job center. however im still a trained cartoonist and artist so my talents just dont go away.
  6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Sorry to hear the news, it sounds like a real shame they couldn't help you further, or in that way that you had hoped :cry: I take it there's no way you can continue trading online through freelance work?
  7. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Best of luck mate, as you say, you still have the most valuable assets, being your talents. Chin up and get another site up when you can.
  8. G mason

G mason Member

im still up for freelance stuff ,but ive got to do it in my own name and not use masons toon studio . thanks for all the suport guys it means alot.
  9. Greg

Greg Active Member

As Tom rightly says keep your chin up, and if you can continue to freelance then that's good news, do you have a domain for your own name so you can get a portfolio uploaded? Start looking to the future now :) and best of luck!
  10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

there is no substitute for talent dude! There are loads of ways a talented illustrator can make money! Good luck!
  11. br3n

br3n Senior Member