SocialMonkee

byronc

Hi,
Has anyone used socialMonkee?
I have just signed up to it as it allows me to submit 25 spun posts per day for free - all from unique class c ip addresses.
Seems to be taking off?

Hi,
Has anyone used socialMonkee?
I have just signed up to it as it allows me to submit 25 spun posts per day for free - all from unique class c ip addresses.
Seems to be taking off?

First I've heard of it but I think I'd be wary of anything that seems to generate back links using some sort of algorithm?

i found a thread by the owners, who apparently have 100 seperate blogs and this allows them to post articales and control the links. I guess 25 free links a day cant hurt right?

i found a thread by the owners, who apparently have 100 seperate blogs and this allows them to post articales and control the links. I guess 25 free links a day cant hurt right?

You seem to be correct on the 100 seperate blog things.

Below is from the FAQ
I am a Free member. Are my URLs always submitted to the same sites?
No, the 25 sites your URLs are submitted to are picked randomly, out of our 100 sites.

I would strongly suggest everyone to stay away from this type of website as it may harm your search engine ranking.

You seem to be correct on the 100 seperate blog things.

Below is from the FAQ
I am a Free member. Are my URLs always submitted to the same sites?
No, the 25 sites your URLs are submitted to are picked randomly, out of our 100 sites.

I would strongly suggest everyone to stay away from this type of website as it may harm your search engine ranking.

Hi, in what way? Google would have to know this is a link farm? Google itself is promoting blogs bigtime.
I guess its grey hat seo. i'ver got it going, i think the fact that its on seperate ip's will make it safe. in any event google cannot police the millions of blogs out there that are there for exaclty this purpose - to seo up someones business website..

Well I tried it and I have got to say that it is not helpful at all and can have a bad effect. When I tried to check where my links where posted I found out that I had to sign up to actually see the bookmarks so that means that it is kind of useless...

Back