Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Social Vending Machine

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Footprint, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Footprint

Footprint New Member

2. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Rich Hall used to do a bit about the Cola market where he'd state that between them Pepsi and Coca Cola spend a combined $7bn annually on marketing: the result?

MAN AT BALL GAME: I'll have a Coke, please.
    MAN AT CONCESSIONS STAND: We don't have any Coke ... We've got Pepsi, though.
    MAN AT BALL GAME: Whatever.
  3. bigdm

bigdm New Member

simple and effective... i know it really just another marketing gimmick but i can see potential in the idea behind it..

although just who on earth is going to buy a pepsi as gift too a friend that isnt with in chuckin distance? other than for the novelty factor?
  4. paul_hutton

paul_hutton Member

When I'm thirsty I go to a vending machine and buy a drink I don't want to faf around with all that. The idea is different I give them that but what is the point, if I buy someone a drink it's usually at the pub!!
  5. ebevington

ebevington New Member

I can imagine everyone queuing up because no one knows how to work it and spends about 10 hours buying something like with the self service at supermarkets.

it is a nice idea i just dont see it working..