Social Media Push! Who wants in?

S

Sean Lee-Amies

Hey guys,
So as you know I've recently launched my new brand and I'm now starting to push all of my social media accounts. So what I'm hoping is that there are some people out there who might help me out with likes, tweets/re-tweets and endorsements. I am more than happy to return the favour if anyone needs it, it would be great if we could get a bunch of us doing this, helping each other out.
I know there are quite a few people on here who are sort of using social media, like I have been up until now, so if you're ready to really push your social media accounts, let's do it now! If you do feel like helping me out, my accounts are listed below:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/s_leeamies
LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/cUE5Bw
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/LA-Designs/416538968474600?ref=hl

Your website in social media is very poor. Your twitter account have only 25 follower and also they are not relevant to your website and targeted region as your website is registered for UK only.
Your facebook page is also having only 5 likes. If you want to build the healthy traffic for your website then you need the genuine likes for your website that should be interested in your website.
So please first fix these problems then proceeds to another.
Thanks,

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback of my approximately two week old social media accounts and website. I will be sure to fix these problems. Maybe if I could have a look at your website and social media presence I would get a better understanding of what I need to be doing :)
Thanks to all of those who did reach out to me on social media networks by the way, when you launch, or if you have already and want to promote something you've done, be sure to let me know!

Arianna said:
Your website in social media is very poor. Your twitter account have only 25 follower and also they are not relevant to your website and targeted region as your website is registered for UK only.
Your facebook page is also having only 5 likes. If you want to build the healthy traffic for your website then you need the genuine likes for your website that should be interested in your website.
Thanks,
Of course he only has a few Likes etc at this early stage, it takes TIME to build that up, which is the whole point of him starting this topic in the first place. Think about it.
Anyway, back on topic: Yes Sean, I'll throw all my Likes and Endorsements at you and you can throw some my way if you fancy. Links are in my sig.

I just like you, or did I just lick you? I dunno! :blink:
I'm going to go brush my teeth just in case.

Cheers guys, appreciate it! I'll reciprocate the social goodness now!
Scotty, I was wondering why that tongue suddenly appeared through my monitor as I opened that message from you earlier :blink:

I will likely need to join in on this in the new year, I will finally be bothering to use social networks lol

Sean Lee-Amies said:
Sounds like a party! You need a website first ;)

NCRPads.co.uk said:
Thanks.... where do I go to get it :p
On a serious note... I'm working on it as we speak and aim to have a 'beta' release live by the new year and then add some more up to date imagery etc soon after, bit like you're doing Sean :)

I'm following you already but sure, I'll retweet or whatever. It'll help out my feed too cuz I hardly ever tweet. I'd do the same on Facebook.... but I deleted Facebook.

You can't delete Facebook? lol.
Whatever you want to do feel free to, it'll be much appreciated. And if anyone else needs social media loving, mention it in this thread!

You deleted Facebook from the interwebs?! Think of the children!

hahaha, yep I deleted the WHOLE of facebook. sorry guys.
... i probably should have worded my earlier posts a bit better haha... i got rid of my account lol.

Arianna said:
Thanks,
:huh:

Jimlad said:
Of course he only has a few Likes etc at this early stage, it takes TIME to build that up, which is the whole point of him starting this topic in the first place. Think about it.
Anyway, back on topic: Yes Sean, I'll throw all my Likes and Endorsements at you and you can throw some my way if you fancy. Links are in my sig.
She needs the genuine like. If you throw your all like to her page then Google can penalized her.

I knew there was something you weren't telling us Sean, I take it your sex swap is going well :p

Back