Social Accidents (Party)

J0GA

My latest project, this was for a (big) party

Social_Accidents_Party_by_ColourBE.jpg

like the big pink bunny :) looks great as a t-shirt :)

I thought this was going to be a " ways not to flirt at a party" thread. :lol:

Its cute if that is the look you were going for. Any reason why its a pink bunny? Just makes me think of the commercialized Easter holiday imo though i know that is not the intention here :eek:

Howabout a Wolf Rhonda?

I like the Pink Bunny standing in a pool of wee.....it happens to the best of us.

Party on.

mrp2049 said:
I like the first poster more than the second, but they are both very good regardless!

The second isn't a poster. It's the an entrance card. The words on the card are dutch for entrance card. :)

Rhonda said:
I thought this was going to be a " ways not to flirt at a party" thread. :lol:

Its cute if that is the look you were going for. Any reason why its a pink bunny? Just makes me think of the commercialized Easter holiday imo though i know that is not the intention here :eek:

Well, I'll do my best to explain in english.
The party's name is " accidents" and the organizer is "socia" wich is a study direction
of a college. I think in english you call them social workers.

So ... a social accident. => pee your pants when drunk; vomit; ...

and why a bunny? Because the party was around easter. :p

Typo said:
Howabout a Wolf Rhonda?

I like the Pink Bunny standing in a pool of wee.....it happens to the best of us.

Party on.

Jup, you got it! :)

J0GA said:
The second isn't a poster. It's the an entrance card. The words on the card are dutch for entrance card. :)

Well, I'll do my best to explain in english.
The party's name is " accidents" and the organizer is "socia" wich is a study direction
of a college. I think in english you call them social workers.

So ... a social accident. => pee your pants when drunk; vomit; ...

and why a bunny? Because the party was around easter. :p

Ahh okay, I get you now. :) Honestly I didn't know it was a bunny standing in its own wee :lol: :eek: I really do like and it works for the Easter (bunny) theme but with an edge, if that makes sense?

Rhonda said:
Ahh okay, I get you now. :) Honestly I didn't know it was a bunny standing in its own wee :lol: :eek: I really do like and it works for the Easter (bunny) theme but with an edge, if that makes sense?

offcourse it does ;)

Back