Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So very annoyed.

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Renniks, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Just checking my resit timetable for the exam I failed this year at uni, and it is on the one day I didnt want it to be on.

The girlfriends birthday.

Booked a train to portsmouth, a bus for both of us to london, theater showing in the west end, a night in a hotel, all on that day.

Now gotta rearrange the travel arrangements.

Stupid university. :(

There goes another £20+ on booking tickets.

train to london, get her to get on the bus which is paid for, meet her in london, and continue as planned ...

2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

she will understand. if she doesnt, then i'll send the boys round.

3. TickTock

TickTock Member

Awww that sucks, but I'm sure she'll understand!

4. Elekate

Elekate Member

Speaking from a girls point of view, it all sounds very sweet!

I'm sure she will understand :)

5. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

you just need to choose btw the resit and your girlfriend! If i were you, i'll pick the girlfriend. She will not be happy if you ain't there for her on that very important day. If the resit is early, then go in the morning looking sick and get a permission to go home and have your exam rescheduled.
    hope that works.

6. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

if only resits were that easy to get out of. its a 9am resit and will be getting a train to london to meet her and she will be put on the pre-booked bus there aswell.

she would understand if I wasnt there, but thats not important.

Also the exam determines whether I've wasted £10,000 on this uni year or not haha

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Financially speaking getting to the resit makes sense!! :p
    Sure you'll be able to make it a good day even if it is starting a little later than planned.

8. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Haha :) indeed.

Really looking forward to it now (the day not the exam -.-)