Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So long weekend, any plans?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by losttimdesign, May 3, 2013.

1. losttimdesign

losttimdesign New Member

So it is a bank holiday weekend, and the weather is supposed to be really nice for a change?
    What are your plans, making the most of the time off or head down in a project?
    If so what you working on?
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

yeah get my arse in gear and work on my website (waits for Sean to comment) and rebrand. I also need to deal with t-mobile after they screwed up my bill for the second month running on a new contract :rolleyes:
  3. Finally Levi :p I've already started mine, will make a post on it soon :)
    I've got my partners mums' 50th party on the Saturday. Food, alcohol, family and friends. What more could you want :D
    The Simulator likes this.
  4. wac

wac Senior Member

You know this website is going to have to be the best thing ever after all of this hype!
    This weekend I'm off to a interesting looking exhibition in WallsallL
    Then working on a website for a new French restaurant in Cheltenham and if time permits, Iron Man at the IMAX
  5. shaunalynn

shaunalynn Active Member

Not a long weekend in the states!
    I have to work on a project all weekend but tonight I'm meeting up with my parents in the city over for dinner to celebrate my magazine cover release.
    Sunday, I will be hitting up the liquor store and sipping a margarita all afternoon while I work in honor of Cinco de Mayo! :)
  6. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

I will be playing 2 shows with my band on Friday and Saturday night respectively as well as crying into my beer as Newcastle somehow manage to put themselves in further relegation danger.

Sunday will see me taking the little man over to my parents' for lunch, then leave him with them while I shoot out to band practice.

Then Monday, I'll be back at work starting to code my new website!
  7. dedwardp

dedwardp Member

I'm hooked on the snooker at the moment, long weekend indeed haha.
  8. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

doubtful... work comes first hence why it's taking so long and I'm not a website designer so I can't do all the fancy stuff but as long as it's an improvement over what I have now then it's all good :)
  9. Jamie Mitchell

Jamie Mitchell Junior Member

10. Basic

Basic Member

Uni work for me... that'll be until the 23rd as well :) so no nothing fun planned :)
  11. Work (I have 4 large projects on the go at the moment) and packing (as we're moving house from Milton Keynes to Ledbury :))