So, iPhone CSS…

well it's very pretty in firefox and you know how up themselves these iphone users are :p (its a joke!)

I'm hopefully going to have a version too, but I'm going to make mine more along this style :)

allyally2k said:
I've just visited on my ipod touch and it looks just like that link .

It is very similar, but the iPhone version is all one column, has had unnecessary aspects removed, the page width and the type size increased. It's juts more iPhone friendly, and can be saved as a 'quasi app' type thingy. :D

just checked it out on my iPhone Harry :) very nicely done matey :D

Cheers squire :D

I might be running a competition on twitter whereby you can win a licence for it simply by installing the 'app' in your apps list.

harry you know all you're doing is making it a bookmark when you add it to the homescreen don't you?

I can't see a link (source code) to the little apple icon (apple-touch-icon.png) either.

Yeah I know that… hence 'quasi-app'. It has the appearance of an app but isn't one.

And you don't need to reference it. The iPhone looks in the root for that image by default.

really I thought it had to be put in, but then mine is in a sub folder, having said that I haven't got anything to test it on either way at the moment.

Back