• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

So, Chris...how was the stag do?

C

chrismitchell

Hasn't happened yet, not happening till Mid June (the weekend before my wedding :)) but thanks for thinking about me :) :D

C

chrismitchell

naaah not for a while mate :) but will be coming up soon enough.. then I'll be in Wales for a weekend :p :lol:

Rhonda

Renniks said:
I think everyone has a what happened in Swansea rule ;) even if its not a stag do
:lol: Renniks

And Chris, I hope that shindig of yours is going to be mighty fun:D And early grats and many hugs on your upcoming wedding! :clap:

Renniks

glenwheeler said:
lol whats the "what happend in swansea rule?"

Don't get mugged?
What happened in Swansea, stays in Swansea ... ;) and as such there shall be no talk of my visit there yesterday...

C

chrismitchell

Is that because your visit yesterday involved 2 meters of gaffa tape, a feather duster, a bottle of jack daniels and a goat? :lol:

C

chrismitchell

because of my brother, he lives close by and we get a massive discount on the hotel (as his father in law owns the hotel we're staying in :D).

C

chrismitchell

LOL @ Tom.. nope not going to happen :p :lol: Its a bit more of a sedate Stag do to tell the truth :)