Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, all sorted for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by scotty, Dec 18, 2013.

1. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Yep, it's that time of year again.
    Anyone doing anything nice? What's your plans?
  2. wac

wac Senior Member

Yes, nearly there now. Presents wrapped, cards sent and elasticated jogging bottoms at the ready. We'll be doing the rounds down in Worcester and Derby then back to Brum for New Years. How about you?
  3. shaunalynn

shaunalynn Active Member

Getting there. I have two more presents to buy, but it's scratch offs and a gift card, so it's not too much to do. :) Sending out three wrapped gifts today and wrapping the remainder of them. :)
    Headed to a wedding this weekend and then going to my parents' after where I will be working some of the holiday. I'm taking off Christmas Eve/Day and New Year's Day but other than that I'm working. Took a short 2-day vacation with the parents last weekend to Chicago and didn't have any work to do so that was a nice break. :)
  4. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I've sent my sister's gift, got my brother's, bought educational stuff and Naruto manga for my great nephew, but have yet to write a single CARD!
    Got my girlfriend all sorted, just waiting for one of her gifts to arrive in the post.
    Going to my sister's for xmas day, should be fun :)
  5. floriographic

floriographic Member

Trying to finish up my remaining freelance projects and then the party starts this weekend! Started buying gifts in October but somehow still have a few things to get now!