Smog Art - entertainment and promotional illustration

Smog Art

Hi,

I'm new to this site and just wanted to showcase some of my work. I work as an illustrator/visualiser for both the entertainment and design industries.

Quite often my work will take me to both ends of the spectrum. One day I could be creating a hand painted illustration for a science fiction piece and next day I could be creating a promotional image for an advertising campaign.

I have just launched my own website at Home and have included a few pieces below for you all to see.

I look forward to any feedback or comments!

thanks

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 9.jpg
    Picture 9.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 11
now is this spam..... waits to see if there's any response before hitting report button :)

Smog Art said:
why would this be spam?
Well we get a lot of spam this time of year with student graduates.

Add in this is a first post and it's literally a look at my work type post and it raises questions whether it will be a one post wonder hoping for seo benefits etc.

As you've replied you're not likely to be out to spam the forum which is always good :)

Sorry for the confusion. I just saw illustration forum and went straight into posting rather than introduce myself first!

thanks for not spamming me!

i like your stuff. Drinks work is the better of the stuff.

i wonder when computer graphic stuff will start looking like realistic stuff.

Romack said:
i wonder when computer graphic stuff will start looking like realistic stuff.
It already can, there's plenty of ad's out there that are 3d cad based rather than photo's. It's used in a lot of car adverts surprisingly

Back