Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smog Art - entertainment and promotional illustration

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by Smog Art, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Smog Art

Smog Art Junior Member

I'm new to this site and just wanted to showcase some of my work. I work as an illustrator/visualiser for both the entertainment and design industries.

Quite often my work will take me to both ends of the spectrum. One day I could be creating a hand painted illustration for a science fiction piece and next day I could be creating a promotional image for an advertising campaign.

I have just launched my own website at Home and have included a few pieces below for you all to see.

I look forward to any feedback or comments!

Attached Files:

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

now is this spam..... waits to see if there's any response before hitting report button :)
  3. Smog Art

Smog Art Junior Member

why would this be spam?
  4. Levi

Well we get a lot of spam this time of year with student graduates.

Add in this is a first post and it's literally a look at my work type post and it raises questions whether it will be a one post wonder hoping for seo benefits etc.

As you've replied you're not likely to be out to spam the forum which is always good :)
  5. Smog Art

Smog Art Junior Member

Sorry for the confusion. I just saw illustration forum and went straight into posting rather than introduce myself first!

thanks for not spamming me!
  6. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Mmmmm Spam and mayonnaise sandwiches mmmm :D
  7. Romack

Romack Senior Member

i like your stuff. Drinks work is the better of the stuff.

i wonder when computer graphic stuff will start looking like realistic stuff.
  8. Levi

It already can, there's plenty of ad's out there that are 3d cad based rather than photo's. It's used in a lot of car adverts surprisingly
  9. DWildish

DWildish Member

10. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Great work Smog.
  11. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

12. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

nice work smog, really like those game scene concepts
  13. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Great work Smog. A nice collection of commercial and artistic illustration. Me likey.