Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smithy's Speech

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Mar 19, 2010.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Holla Kids!

Did anyone see Smithy's speech on sport relief! It was classic!
  2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

3. davewill

davewill Senior Member

it was superb wasnt it glen, one of the funniest things Ive seen on tv for ages!
    Extreme Q
  4. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

It started ok, it ended brilliantly. But he spent WAAAY too long mocking people in a rather inelegant way. Could do better.
  5. It was pretty damned funny, even with my absolute dislike of Gavin and Stacy :)
  6. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

How dare you Chris! Gavin and Stacey is quality!

and I agree with Dave, it was awesome. Greatly setup. Did you carch the behind the scenes at mid night? Was really good how the idea came about!
  7. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Do the 'celebs' get free flights and hotels when they visit the troubled people of Africa and the like.

I mean it must cost a small fortune to get the camera team and celebs to the starving folk.

yes I know it helps focus the charity work but still...looks like a jolly to me....five minutes crying in a
    mud hut village followed by top grub and vodka cocktails in lardy darr hotels and 1st Class air flight.

Best just give the money to the charity, give the actual charity workers a camera and let them do the video.

Just a thought.
  8. each to their own Glen :p personally I could think of more entertaining paint drying than that show :) but thats just me.. :)