Small record label seeking graphic designer

RockyLane

Hi, my name is Tom Holmes

I'm looking for an enthusiastic graphic designer who can produce band album covers, logos and events flyers for competitive prices (affordable for unsigned bands). I run a website called Rocky Lane Records, that as well as functioning as a small Indie label is also designed to provide services to unsigned musicians.

You would be featured on the website, in exchange for a small commission fee on any orders made through the site. It's free advertising, the only cost for you would be the commission if you make a sale so it's a win-win offer. It's also non-exclusive so I obviously would not ask for a cut of sales you make through your own or any other website. I imagine this would be an ideal opportunity for a young talented part-time designer that may not have the business side of things sussed out quite yet but can produce work to a professional standard.[/FONT]

Required:
  • Your portfolio of band album covers, logos etc (link preferred to attachment)
  • Prices for an album cover and a logo (both discounted rate and standard rate)
  • (Optional) Your Qualifications or CV
The website will prominently feature discounts and "bundle deals" where you can buy recording & an album cover for example at a slightly reduced price.
Therefore I will need two prices from you, a standard rate and a discounted rate.
I am only looking to host one graphics designer, if I receive more than one response I will choose the designer who's work & rates best represents the target audience's requirements.
If you have any relevant qualifications, include them - they may make you appear more professional on the site so I will take them into account.

My site is under construction, you can see a (fairly barebones) preview at Rocky Lane Records

Thanks,

Hoping to hear back soon

Tom - Rocky Lane Records

Email me here: [email protected]

Last edited:
Are you still looking for a graphic designer? I'd like some more information on the graphics and a rough comp of what aspects you'd like included in the design..
E-mail me at: [email protected]. I'd like to hear from you!

hi there RockyLane, i am a freelance graphic design/ illustrator, music is also one of my main passions and i have done design and artwork for various unsigned bands, i am very interested in this opportunity.

this is a link to my page with some of my work: Meg jones design and illustration | Facebook
and here is my email address if you would like to contact me directly: [email protected]

hope to hear back from you.

meg

Back