Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

small piece of logo work offered

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by technodup, Mar 2, 2011.

1. technodup

technodup New Member

Don't know if this is the appropriate forum but I'm sure someone can help.

I have a logo which I would like altered slightly, just a part of it in a different colour.

Then I'd like the two logos (original and altered) alternated in a tile effect, to produce a poster similar to the sponsors boards used at football grounds when players are interviewed after the game.

That's it. I know I should be able to do it Paint or something but I'm hopeless! I guess it'll only take a few minutes but I'm happy to pay a small fee for your time and skills.

Msg me if interested please :)

2. Toppers

Toppers Member

I'm sure we could help.
    Do you have the original logo in a vector format or would you need it to be recreated?

Drop me a pm or email me at sales@topperprint.co.uk with your exact requirements and what files you can supply and i'll price you up in the morning!

3. Imaginative-Designs

Imaginative-Designs New Member

Hi

I have sent you a private message with contact details

4. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

What files can you send? Send me details, drop me a pm or email me at katenorris@live.com with your exact requirements and what files you can supply and i'll price it for you.

5. technodup

technodup New Member

Thanks for the replies. Someone from the forum is now doing the work.