Small business logo :)

PriestyUK

Hi all,

Me and my father are looking at teaming up and starting our own little roofing company up and wondered if someone would be interested in coming up with a logo for our father and son company. The logo would be used on the side of the van, work t-shirts and maybe a website :D

I have a couple of ideas and one image that I have come up with by myself (go me lol)

Look forward to hearing from you, many thanks

PriestyUK

Hi there,
Have just sent you a PM.
Have a good weekend :)

Hi there,

I'd be happy to quote on your logo design project.

Could you PM me your email address and I'll email over my pdf brochure/portfolio and quotation over to you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a good weekend!

Cheers
Gareth

Hi,

I'd be interested in working on this with you - I've got a lot of experience in logo design and corporate ID for some big clients, for some big agencies. Now I'm doing my own thing so I'm pretty competitive.

Graphic design

If you like it, drop me a line.

Cheers,

Mark.

Hello.

You can view examples of my work in my signature. If you like the style please feel free to contact me for a quote.

Logo, Workwear and Website - Webforma Studios

Good afternoon Priestly,

We would definitely be interested in coming up with a logo design for your father and son company. If the logo was used on the side of the van, for work t-shirts and a website we also we could do the whole lot for you at Webforma Studios. We could then give you an overall discount for having everything with us and I can organise staged payments so it didn't kill you to start with. We find this helps with a lot of new and young businesses.

I have put a link on here to our site so you can have a look at who we are and what we do Webforma Studios | Website Design | E-commerce | Full Colour Printing | Web Design | Kettering | Corby | Northampton | Wellingborough

If we can be of service to you....can you send your ideas and image over and we can take a look and give you some feedback.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope we can be of use to you and your new businesses.

Kind Regards

Chris Shaw
[email protected]

PriestyUK,

I wish you the best of luck, sounds like an exciting venture. Keep focus and work damn hard - it will all work out.
Exciting times for you.

Best wishes

Peter

Hi all,

Me and my father are looking at teaming up and starting our own little roofing company up and wondered if someone would be interested in coming up with a logo for our father and son company. The logo would be used on the side of the van, work t-shirts and maybe a website :D

I have a couple of ideas and one image that I have come up with by myself (go me lol)

Look forward to hearing from you, many thanks

PriestyUK

Hello,

I just wondered if you had thought anymore on this and if you can email me some details over I can get bacl to you with a quotation today. We can do it all here at Webforma; from the logo, to a website, to business cards and flyers and even the workwear with yuor logos on either printed or embroidered.

I hope to hear from you and hope we can be of use.

Kind Regards

Chris Shaw
[email protected]

Back