Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small b Business Card Critique

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Xenonsoft, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hi all.

Another design from me, the guy already had a logo but wanted a business card drawn up, one landscape and one portrait.

I've kept it simple, let me know what you think, feel free to tell me where it could be improved.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GingerChris

GingerChris Member

looks a bit tired and bland.

Maybe add a little more of the blue thats in this logo to brighten it up?

On the other hand, I like the simplicity

3. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

I actually do like the simplicity of this and prefer the portrait version. the white space works well.

You could tweak it and add visual bits of interest, but I think if you get this printed onto a quality bit of card then it could be real nice.

4. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Cheers Chris. I've made some tweaks he requested, adjusting the actual text a little. Two versions here, I know which one I prefer.

EDIT: Cheers Pixels, I'm quite happy with it. Then again, it was so easy to do, just let the white space do the work :). The client prefers the landscape version so I've gone with that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. GingerChris

GingerChris Member

top one =].

6. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

yep, top one with name in blue.

7. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Cheers lads. Almost all done with it, just got to get the final logo off of the client now :).

8. designer01

designer01 Member

I'd probably line up Outsourcing Solutions to the width of Small b but that's just my style. Otherwise I like it. Maybe make the b slightly smaller than the word Small...

Greg