Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

slow day...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Mar 16, 2009.

1. It really really feels like its going to be a slow day today.....:down:
  2. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

I have a good question, and this seems like a good non-thread to ask it in.. Sorry Chris..

Lets say you were a person who can't sit still, constantly fidgeting, toe tapping, leg jerking.. And you weren't aware how horribly annoying it was for everyone around you.. How would you like to be told? Or what would be the best way to get you to stop.. (I've already asked them a couple of times to stop)..

Because if I have to sit here with disco legs much longer, I'm going to thrust my head through the microwave..

Basically, how does everyone handle office annoyances.. If you don't work in an office, use your own relative situation..
  3. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

It's definitely one of those slow days today. And it's Monday as well. Doesn't make it any better :down:
  4. completely agree Soren, its going to be one of those days.. just got out of a 3 hour meeting about a website we have, just in the end to decide not to change anything :rolleyes:
  5. I stick my headphones on and pay no attention to anyone personally.. i prefer it that way :) If i annoy people then tough :p i get interrupted for 60% of my day by people wanting one thing or another (either IT related or design related).

just ask the person politely NOT to do whatever they are doing that is annoying.:)