Skalp Logo

markthedesigner

Hey peeps.
So I have a client who is needing a logo refresh. They have a service that tattoos the hair follicles for bald men/women so that it looks like they have a hairline.
So the company name is skalp (yes with a K). it needs to look "male". Be bold. They are wondering if there is someway of creating the S with a bald head? but im lost for ideas.

I have attached the one they have. But i think we can get a bit more clever with it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-22 at 10.23.23.png
    Screen Shot 2013-05-22 at 10.23.23.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 39
I think the head coming from the S is a nice idea. Probably, it would work also using the letters' same color. This is your client's idea, right? Try to work on it and on something yours as well, so you can propose alternative concepts.

markthedesigner said:
Hey peeps.
So I have a client who is needing a logo refresh. They have a service that tattoos the hair follicles for bald men/women so that it looks like they have a hairline.
So the company name is skalp (yes with a K). it needs to look "male". Be bold. They are wondering if there is someway of creating the S with a bald head? but im lost for ideas.

I have attached the one they have. But i think we can get a bit more clever with it.
How long have you been logo designing?

Just reminds me of this place.

21025465.jpg

markthedesigner said:
I have attached the one they have. But i think [color=#ff0000;]we[/color] can get a bit more clever with it.
um, no... [color=#ff0000;]you[/color] can get a bit more clever with it and we'll comment on your ideas

Hey Mark, yeah the way it works around here really is that you need to come up with something, do the work and then bring it here for critique. We're not going to build your project for you :) Start by coming up with some different concepts for this idea, try the head in different places, try something other than hair, just try and be creative with it and then we'll tell you what is and isn't working :)
Good luck!

Just like everyone else said, WE aren't going to come up with something clever, YOU are.
Now with that said, have you thought of a simple type treatment with a logomark above it, rather than trying to fit that strange toupe thing in there? Also, remove eyebrow, it read as a mistake to me at first glance, it doesn't help your composition at all. :)

Back