Site redesign

In my opinion I think there's too much white... it's just overpowering on my 20inch widescreen display so would hate to think what it would be like on a larger one...

Fair point.. I quite like the white personally :) but I can see your point of view about the white :)

Don't get me wrong I like white sites but like I say I just think theres too much of it at present...

First thing I thought when I looked was why are things moving around? IMO it doesn't add anything to the design infact I'm guessing you did it because you could, rather than for a purpose - its also pretty distracting if your trying to read or focus on anything else.

I like the colour scheme, not sure about the text in blue though, doesn't really fit with the design and again, im not sure there is a reason for it to be there.

I like it although I do agree that there is too much white space! I also like white space, but I think you've possibly allowed too much! I would suggest tightening it up a little bit and seeing what that looks like.

The "Hey there, welcome to the new designbychris website. I hope you like it as much as I do." could look nicer a little bigger and possibly a different font. That one just feels a little 'scratchy' if you know what I mean.

I'm not sure about the moving image box either! I'm guessing you like it though (hence why it's there!).

Back