site and hosting

mrp2049

I've been speaking to someone and they are pushing me to design them a site on top of the logo and stationary. They are setting up a business as a wedding planner by the way.

Now I am getting better, but I am still no web expert, so I guess I am asking Glen and Greg really as I know for a fact you both deal with coding and hosting.

I would probably do some of the design and certainly set the tone with the style through the logo and stationary, so it should work out at as a 4/5 page site, not a great deal of upgrading over time, just adding a few photos here and there.

PM me if you aren't Greg or Glen, boys, you have my email, lets talk.

You have an e-mail from moi.
As for coding can put you in touch with a few coders, or handle it for you (with them), also worth mentioning Andy (tvwcf), Geoff (Sunburn) & Harry (not sure how much freelance he does?) are good with the old design to code process, sure there's some more on DF I've forgotten so apologies in advance! :)

Cheers,
Greg

I'm a little snowed under with client jobs at the mo, but yep i deal with web dev and hosting :)
cheers for the recommendation Greg.

It wouldn't be for a while, I need to do the branding first, I am just trying to get the lady some numbers!

I will email you in a bit Mr Moore!

Back