Single Page Website Design

waits and waits and waits..... 2 mins later still waiting for it to get past loading....

you can use as much code as you like but it's no good if you can't see it or it takes too long to load...

Levi said:
waits and waits and waits..... 2 mins later still waiting for it to get past loading....

you can use as much code as you like but it's no good if you can't see it or it takes too long to load...
Even with my super slow < 2Mbps internet connection I am loaded in about 6 seconds. Please may I ask what browser you are using so I can test to see if it is a javascript error that is stopping the page from loading.

Thank you.

I have 6mb download and took me about 5 sec to see it.

One suggestion i would make is when you click on a case study you should be able to carry on scrolling to go through those slides instead of it returning back to the main slides. Once it got to the end of the case study slides it can then continue through the main ones again.

Alex Gilmore said:
I have 6mb download and took me about 5 sec to see it.

One suggestion i would make is when you click on a case study you should be able to carry on scrolling to go through those slides instead of it returning back to the main slides. Once it got to the end of the case study slides it can then continue through the main ones again.
I will look at reducing the video file size, minifying the css/html/js when it is ready for production (I hope this will increase the load speed a little).

I will also look at changing the case study image navigation as per your request as this does make sense and will make it easier to view the whole website without having to keep opening and closing things.

Thank you for your comments.

Levi said:
palemoon which is a firefox variant
I can not say I have used this one before. I know that it works well on the latest version of Firefox even with my < 2Mb internet.

I will download it and see if the browser is the issue.

j1mb0jay said:
I can not say I have used this one before. I know that it works well on the latest version of Firefox even with my < 2Mb internet.

I will download it and see if the browser is the issue.
I have found the issue with Firefox. This was a bug with my setTimeout code. Please let me know if this is also fixed for you.

Cheers

Back