Simple website

Thomzo

Hi

A friend of mine is looking for a really simple website to sell magazines. He'll probably only need a page or two but may need some way of taking payment.

Anybody out there fancy a little job? PM me your contact details and I'll put the two of you in touch with each other.

Zoe

Hi Zoe, just a few questions:

Is an ecommerce system required?
Are you looking to only take Paypal, for example?
Is the site to be content managed?
Do you need someone to design the site visually, rather than just code it?
Do you have a budget in mind?

Thanks, Sunburn, for tidying me up. I've passed on all the details of those who replied. Thank you both.

Anagoge, the answer is, I don't know. It's not a project that I'm involved in at all. I just said I'd find a designer.

Cheers

Zoe

Thomzo said:
Thanks, Sunburn, for tidying me up. I've passed on all the details of those who replied. Thank you both.

Anagoge, the answer is, I don't know. It's not a project that I'm involved in at all. I just said I'd find a designer.

Cheers

Zoe

Without that information, you're probably not going to find a designer. I'd get a little bit more knowledge and bring it back here. You might get folks jumping at the chance then.
x

Well I've passed on details of all who answered. Thanks to you all. He'll get in touch (when he gets round to it).

Ralph, they're motoring magazines, yet another reason for me not to get involved (yawn).

Cheers

Zz

Back