Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simple website

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Thomzo, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Thomzo

Thomzo Member

Hi

A friend of mine is looking for a really simple website to sell magazines. He'll probably only need a page or two but may need some way of taking payment.

Anybody out there fancy a little job? PM me your contact details and I'll put the two of you in touch with each other.

Zoe

2. Anagoge

Anagoge Senior Member

Hi Zoe, just a few questions:

Is an ecommerce system required?
    Are you looking to only take Paypal, for example?
    Is the site to be content managed?
    Do you need someone to design the site visually, rather than just code it?
    Do you have a budget in mind?

3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

4. Anagoge

Anagoge Senior Member

Michael, that's an awesome site! Keeping an eye on that.

5. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

6. Thomzo

Thomzo Member

Thanks, Sunburn, for tidying me up. I've passed on all the details of those who replied. Thank you both.

Anagoge, the answer is, I don't know. It's not a project that I'm involved in at all. I just said I'd find a designer.

Cheers

Zoe

7. ralphsaunders

ralphsaunders Senior Member

What kind of magazines are they?

8. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Without that information, you're probably not going to find a designer. I'd get a little bit more knowledge and bring it back here. You might get folks jumping at the chance then.
    x

9. Thomzo

Thomzo Member

Well I've passed on details of all who answered. Thanks to you all. He'll get in touch (when he gets round to it).

Ralph, they're motoring magazines, yet another reason for me not to get involved (yawn).

Cheers

Zz