Simple Clean CSS Website Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

glenwheeler

Hi Guys,

I am looking for someone to design me a simple CSS layout for a company I am about to launch. I dont want the website to have any dynamic features just yet. I have sketched some designs and can scan them in to show what I want. I am looking to pay someone up to £100 for three page designs. I'd like the website to have the same type of theme but some pages would require just a column change etc. I would like to see a portfolio before you start and would also need the website to be W3C compliant. If anyone is interested, business or free lancer then please message me.

Thanks,
Glen

Not that its my field but it might be worth adding the scanned images to help those that may be interested in seeing what you want.

Your lucky theres a recession otherwise I don't think you'd get what your after.

Not my field anyway so good luck!

Hrmm, id be interested to see the design, As you mentioned that this is for a "company" your about to launch then surely you are going to want this coded to the best possible standards and technical levels? I feel you will be hard pressed to find anyone at the £100 mark, lets have a look at the design.

Sunburn said:
Hrmm, id be interested to see the design, As you mentioned that this is for a "company" your about to launch then surely you are going to want this coded to the best possible standards and technical levels? I feel you will be hard pressed to find anyone at the £100 mark, lets have a look at the design.

£100.....i'd rather do it for free. Common go up to 200 mark

even at £200, and the design being ultra-simplistic, I feel the OP wont get much interest, maybe better to approach a school or college and offer £100 as prize as part of course work or something.

Sunburn said:
even at £200, and the design being ultra-simplistic, I feel the OP wont get much interest, maybe better to approach a school or college and offer £100 as prize as part of course work or something.

yeah i agree with you.

You might find someone if its as simple as you say, just for some beer tokens I suppose. Coders I know, 100 wont even buy you an hour.

Glen did you get anyone to sort out your request?

I'm interested to see if the DF marketplace creates work between members or just insults! ;)

Sorry I have not replied in a while but yes I got someone to do the design. The 3 designs were just for column chnages really.

I would just like to say something though, I see a lot of DF users on here who mark themselves as "Freelance" and never see much when I go to thier sites maybe this would have been a good oppurtunity for them instead of trying to money snatch. I know a lot of people out there who would of done the job for me for £50 maybe this is where some people go wrong these days. If you want paying into the £200's fo a simply css site you would want the site to be 100% perfect and to all standards etc etc.

I know people who build dynamic sites to a good standard at cheap rates, sometime I think people are just interested in money rather than building thier portfolio and its becoming a huge problem.

Glen, Unfortunately a lot of 'freelance designers/developers' fall into the "you get what you pay for category" and such, I would always recommend researching the potential contractors previous work before signing the dotted line. Sound business practise.

Remember, unless you know the person very well, there is a reason someone charges £50 and another charges £1000's the reason is not related to good will or doing you a favour! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back