Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silly People

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by allyally2k, Sep 22, 2009.

1. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Does anyone else get copy from their clients/colleagues that is handwritten, then they look at you funny when you ask it if they have it digitally? Drives me mad!

Also, why do people think it's ok to resize a logo and, 'cos they don't have a clue, they squash it and think it's fine?!!! :mad:

2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

welcome to design for dummies volume one!

paper notes aren't necessarily a bad thing, I have loads of them

3. Becky

Becky Member

They are when you can't bloody read them :p Especially when numpty_client001 decides that they absolutely must fax the copy to you... on a fax that was created by Neanderthal cave painters :D

4. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

notes aren't a bad thing if they help you. I mean I'm sure some notes or scribble could be really creative and spark off an idea... But I'm talking full on paragraphs of handwriting. Why waste time writing it if i'm only going to have to type it then check it's correct! even printed documents like timetables that they think you can magically insert into a design. LOL

5. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

who uses a fax machine in the 21st century?

6. Becky

Becky Member

apparently all the local car dealerships who insist on sending me their copy via fax machine... even though I send them proofs via email, go figure :(

Maybe I should bite the bullet and buy a new car already, so they can buy some brains :D

7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

perhaps you could send them a fax about it?

8. Becky

Becky Member

Maybe I will :D

9. berry

berry Active Member

whats a fax machine

10. the large paperweight looking thing probably in cream that looks like a printer.. probably gets nothing but spam coming out of it :p