Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SigTournament

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by neogrant, Oct 30, 2010.

1. neogrant

neogrant Junior Member

For those that are interested there is a new site over at SigTournament.

They have some nice tutorials/resources for anyone wanting to create signatures, and enter them in, always a tournament weekly with new prizes so worth a look.

I'll post the link if it isn't breaching forum rules & regs.

2. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

who has graphical signatures these days...

3. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Mainly teenagers and younger probably.

4. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Been there, done that.

5. Tony

Tony Member

Lol, visual communication is OK unless it's in your signature :rolleyes:

6. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Me too, used to like making them. Even made them for other forum members lol. Ah back in the day. They were mainly anime or videogame themed if I recall.

7. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

back in the day they were sweet, I remember my COD2 Sig's and my Fast and the Furious sigs, oohhh yeah!!! BOOM BOOM!

8. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Boom boom... Did you have Basil Brush sigs as well? Haha maybe we should post some of the sigs we made way back when up for ridicule... I'm sure plenty of mine are still hosted haha. I bet Levi made sigs too.

9. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Actually I didn't really make too many sigs, made a couple for myself when I was bored senseless but other than that....

Because of this thread I'm thinking it might be a bit of a laugh to actually do sigs for each other based on what we've done on here, it would be interesting to say the least lol.