SHOWCASE: Sketches, Doodles & Illustrations

Any sketches, doodles or illustrations you are proud of? Show us what you can do below...

Here is one of mine. a drawing of a dingy trip home on the underground with somebody unwilling to move down the carriage and let everyone else have personal space! :)

Attachments

• faces-from-the-tube.jpg
    faces-from-the-tube.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 11
So here's something I worked on recently. Nice couple of doctors got in touch with me about decorating their two boys' playroom. They wanted a black and white comic covering one wall and the ceiling, with neon lighting for certain callouts. It's inspired by Tokyo bar in New York. They wanted characters to represent them all, with a strong "Incredibles" vibe.

Wallpaper.jpg

Shit Jim! That looks A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

The image wouldn't load for me yesterday for some reason. :(

Did you get a custom wallpaper made?

So here's something I worked on recently. Nice couple of doctors got in touch with me about decorating their two boys' playroom. They wanted a black and white comic covering one wall and the ceiling, with neon lighting for certain callouts. It's inspired by Tokyo bar in New York. They wanted characters to represent them all, with a strong "Incredibles" vibe.

Blown away - amazing work!

Thanks guys!
@scotty yeah I believe they got it printed and delivered and either installed it themselves or got someone in. The lighting was the trickiest part, because I had to not only provide the callouts as vector shapes, but plot measurements for where they are as well for the lighting guy to install the fixtures!

Any sketches, doodles or illustrations you are proud of? Show us what you can do below...
IMG_1329.JPG IMG_1331.JPG

Here are a couple of my illustrations using ink and watercolour. I say they're illustrations but I've not had any training in this area so don't have a lot of confidence. I do have an insta page where I keep my work but I've yet to promote them properly.

View attachment 7185

Wow... great work! :)

Been working up some full colour illustrations for those super heroes... also, is there a reason the Illustration Thread and the Showcase thread aren't merged?Biglad.jpgPyro.jpg

@Jimlad I do try get work your way whenever I can - a lot of the time it's hard to get it over the line - I am desperate to get work done with you! Opportunites are far and few between lately though!

Someday!

Back