SHOWCASE: Sketches, Doodles & Illustrations

hahaha, you survived :D
And the result is great..so everything went well.

But now that you mention the sanity and couple months of work..I always remember my manager and his ideas about new illustrations, infographics, animations and similar complex stuff that take lots of work. He always thinks that stuff like that can, and should be done wthin two days. My head hurts every time..

Phew. I wish!

I went to such detail as they were going to have zoomed in images so everything was made with that in mind.
Also, when they wanted "a bit adding on" because it was bases on a central image that radiated out it would increase the whole map size and I'd have to fill the extra space with content.

You live and learn. ;)

I was on a fairly loose deadline but the project kind of mushroomed so we went over.....a bit. ;)

Space market > juice&beverages > Galactic Juice

New flavor Available "Human"

It's fresh just squeeze and it comes with a straw!

Thanks scotty, trying to improve my drawing/illustration skills. Self taught and a bit rusty. My plan is to draw everyday, I've managed it most days this week even if its only for short periods at a time.

Thanks scotty, trying to improve my drawing/illustration skills. Self taught and a bit rusty. My plan is to draw everyday, I've managed it most days this week even if its only for short periods at a time.

That's the best way and don't be afraid to make mistakes.
Just wish I could take my own advice! ;)

I do quite a bit of isometric stuff and I've been talking to Serif who make Affinity Designer about the "Isometric Studio" addition that's in beta at the moment.
I was showing them how I take a shape and make it into a 3D looking isometric illustration and I made something to illustrate my point.

I do quite a bit of isometric stuff and I've been talking to Serif who make Affinity Designer about the "Isometric Studio" addition that's in beta at the moment.
I was showing them how I take a shape and make it into a 3D looking isometric illustration and I made something to illustrate my point.

View attachment 6802
View attachment 6803View attachment 6804View attachment 6805View attachment 6806View attachment 6807

This is what I got from it - sorry Scotty! Excellent work though!

3ell4kcqq4521.jpg

A while back I was commissioned to make an artwork to celebrate the opening and hang in the 100th PF Chang’s Restaurant in London and this is what I made. :D

PFChangs100th-1820.jpg

Hi,

I've mostly lurked here, but wanted to post some work in order to get some critique/feedback.

This is my first full digitally illustrated portrait, made in Krita. Thanks

That looks really good. Never heard of Krita, might take a look.

If I was being hyper-critical, she looks very slightly boss-eyed. I would also look at the top lip, a bit lop-sided?
Maybe some stronger highlights in the hair? Pupils need to be a tiny bit blacker maybe.

That looks really good. Never heard of Krita, might take a look.

If I was being hyper-critical, she looks very slightly boss-eyed. I would also look at the top lip, a bit lop-sided?
Maybe some stronger highlights in the hair? Pupils need to be a tiny bit blacker maybe.

Thanks for your feedback.

Krita is very similar to Photoshop, and free!

neon-deer.jpg

Finally finished this, not for anything specific just for practise. Started it I think November last year then forgot about it! Just got round to finishing it this morning. I'm self-taught illustration wise (studied Graphic Design, not illustration) so any feedback welcome.

Hi,

I've mostly lurked here, but wanted to post some work in order to get some critique/feedback.

This is my first full digitally illustrated portrait, made in Krita. Thanks

View attachment 6848

Nice Work!

Back