Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show Yourself

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Tony Hardy, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

I don't know if we've had one of these on the forum before so I thought'd be a bit of fun to put faces to the names, and names to the forum names so we all get to know one another a bit better.

I'm Tony from Newcastle and I'm 22.

Here's a picture of me in Amsterdam;

2. 8th

8th New Member

Here is me when I was a few years younger and still getting my hands dirty for a living lol.

Sorry, I couldn't find a recent snapshop.

3. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

This is my current 'pretentious graphic designer' pic (yes, that's a comma on my chin)

26 from Manchester.

4. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

Here's me being silly with Lego. (I would recommend wine and Lego nights , very fun!) 4160_93811250939_669040939_2416397_4562474_n.jpg
  5. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Paul, in your display picture, I honestly thought that comma was a tiny beard haha.

And Moominbaby, which one are you? The front one?
  6. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I would totally have a typographic beard if I could actually grow a proper one :p
  7. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

Yep thats me at the front, it's very hard to find a picture of me not doing something really silly this is the best I could do!
    I like the typographic beard a lot maybe I shall have a typographic beauty spot next :)