Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show Yourself

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Tony Hardy, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

I don't know if we've had one of these on the forum before so I thought'd be a bit of fun to put faces to the names, and names to the forum names so we all get to know one another a bit better.

I'm Tony from Newcastle and I'm 22.

Here's a picture of me in Amsterdam;

[​IMG]

2. 8th

8th New Member

Here is me when I was a few years younger and still getting my hands dirty for a living lol.

Sorry, I couldn't find a recent snapshop.

[​IMG]

3. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

This is my current 'pretentious graphic designer' pic (yes, that's a comma on my chin)

26 from Manchester.

[​IMG]

4. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

Here's me being silly with Lego. (I would recommend wine and Lego nights , very fun!) 4160_93811250939_669040939_2416397_4562474_n.jpg

5. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Paul, in your display picture, I honestly thought that comma was a tiny beard haha.

And Moominbaby, which one are you? The front one?

6. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I would totally have a typographic beard if I could actually grow a proper one :p

7. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

Yep thats me at the front, it's very hard to find a picture of me not doing something really silly this is the best I could do!
    I like the typographic beard a lot maybe I shall have a typographic beauty spot next :)