Should I upgrade to the New XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display drawing tablet ?

nandao

So, I'm heavily debating on upgrading to a XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display tablet but I'm not sure if dropping that kind of money into a new tablet is a good investment.

So the quick rundown is that I am currently using a XP-Pen Artist 13.3 drawing tablet that I purchased barely a year ago-ish?

From the moment I bought it, I forgot about pencil and papers and now I make my sketches directly in Photoshop. I must say that I haven't noticed a meaningful advance in coloring, but it's much better when it comes to drawing, an unresolved matter for tablets.

I love my tablet dearly and can work with it no problem, but wonder if upgrading again might benefit me and/or my art.

Have you found any benefits in upgrading to a XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro graphics tablet over other tablets? What kind of benefits?

I know the XP-Pen Artist has been the cheap best drawing tablet for some time now, and I’ve always wanted to go that direction. I do a lot of digital illustration and design in Photoshop and Illustrator, and I’ve invested a lot in these apps (both in terms of experience/knowledge, and custom brushes/tool presets).

So I’m just trying to decide what might fit my needs best for the ability to do professional-quality digital illustration, both on the go and and my desktop. What are your experiences with this option?

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed the link

Honesty, most people stick to wacom for a reason.

That 22e will not work on the go either... if you're serious about work on the go then you are likely better looking at surface pro (or other windows based tablets with pen options) or ipad (pro) options

Ummm, sounds like advertising spiel to me; funny how it's so hard to disguise it as coming from a delighted customer.

Back