Should I re-design my forum logo?

yestyle

Hi all,
I'm going to re-design or hiring a graphic design expert to redesign my forum logo at www.webmastersun.com. At this moment, I feel it good with current one but some people suggest me should change to better one.

According to you, should I re-design my forum logo?

Webmaster UN? You are the webmaster for the United Nations!?
On a serious note, yes you should get a new logo. I base this decision on the fact that it's confusing and I really don't understand the concept of your brand!

Sean Lee-Amies said:
Webmaster UN? You are the webmaster for the United Nations!?
On a serious note, yes you should get a new logo. I base this decision on the fact that it's confusing and I really don't understand the concept of your brand!
Webmaster Sun, perhaps you didn't see domain name there :D
About concept: Sun looks like ideas so I designed it like that.
Thanks for your comments

My point was exactly that, I shouldn't be forced to look at the domain name to figure out what the name of your website/business is. Your design fails to fulfil he most basic requirements of a logo, and that is why I would strongly recommend getting a new one :)
I'm not sure I really get the connection between sun and ideas, it seems a bit abstract to me!

Definitly you should make a new design because even it doesn't match to your website theme. You can chech that my website name is www.61designStreet.com and my website theme is "web design company" so according to this I have designed my website logo that perfectly match to my website theme.

Thanks

Back