Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should I go for it ?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by carolsmith, Feb 8, 2015.

1. carolsmith

carolsmith New Member

Hey guys
    I am pretty new to graphic designing. 7 months to be precise. I usually go to youtube to learn new things but that is a very inefficient way to learn the art according to me. I recently came across a website called stacksocial Mod note : ref link removed, where they have some huge discounts graphic designing courses and resources. I like the one from adobe ( $500) being given for about $79. Being a college student, i cant commit even this much amount right now.

This is my Ref link -

Mod note : ref link removed

which you can use if you decide to buy something. It would help me finance my tuition fees. But I am here to get some advice if i should buy it or not. I think pros like you know more than me, so any help will be appreciated.
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Mod note
    Although the site/post looks like spam to me I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, I have however removed any reference codes that you have added to your links.

You're a new poster, it's not exactly forum etiquette is it.

As to the site... well I wouldn't use it, simple as that. There are many other 'tutorial sites' that offer the same information for free.